Monday 11 August 2014

Yikes! It has been a while!

I have been busy with updating some projects for the site (not done yet, though!) and hunting for work since the BBQ. I have managed to generate a fair bit of interest in myself so far though nothing definite as of yet.

Last week I had the opportunity to visit one of my tutors at the new Thornton Science Park in Thornton, Chester. The newly built technology campus for The University of Chester's department of Mathematics, Business and Computer Science is the new home of Computer Science for students studying at Chester. If I am still in Chester when I get around to doing my Master's Degree, I can look forwards to studying here.
Academic poster created for AI in Video Games during my final year.
While taking a look around, I was pleasantly surprised to find a part of my coursework hung up on the wall amongst others (above).

This poster was developed as part of my Games design module shortly after the Ace Invaders game which should soon be demonstrated over on the bitzone.co.uk website.
The poster represents a brief history of AI in games as well as a brief explanation of some of the techniques used over the years.

Turkish Coffee
One discovery I have made in the last month is that Turkish coffee is fantastically better than any other type for assisting focus. I wish I had discovered this much sooner!

So here we are. The main reason I haven't updated earlier is because there has been very little to report.

Here's to hoping the next one will be more exciting.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment